Monday, November 17, 2014

coming soon

I don't think anyone really noticed my absence, but I'm finally ready to begin posting again. Moving and starting a new job has only left time for a couple of brewdays since I last posted. Fortunately, I managed to make up for the lack of brewdays by brewing 15 gallon batches(!). Here is a list of posts I have planned in the near future:

1. Relocating my (home)brew house and scaling up the brewday

2. Rye Barrel Russian Imperial Stout (aka Mississippi Slough)

3. Fruited sour beers

4. What to do with brewday SNAFUs

5. Planning a brew schedule for 2015!



Double-barreled sparge action

Hopefully, if you're reading this you have access to a fine homebrewed elixir and will enjoy sharing over the coming holidays with friends and family. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment